Support Services from InterVision can help you quickly resolve problems and keep your IT infrastructure performing at its peak. As a NetApp Star Partner that is Support Services Certified, InterVision offers comprehensive NetApp storage and software support annual contract basis. Support Services are offered in direct partnership with NetApp. This means you get access to InterVision’s experienced, cross-trained systems engineers for first-line support, and backup from NetApp storage technicians when needed.
NetApp Support Services from InterVision
InterVision is one of NetApp’s most experienced reseller on the West Coast, and the company has designed and installed over 1,000 storage environments based on NetApp technologies. Our team of NetApp certified technicians provide 24/7 fast, targeted action and problem resolution, including:
- L1 and L2 support via 800 number
- Root cause analysis
- Multiple service level options
- Access to the NetApp Support website
- InterVision proactively monitors covered systems using
NetApp Auto Support
- Software Support Plan
- Electronic case tracking via NetApp NOW
What is the Process to Receive Expert NetApp Support?
Once you are covered on an annual Support Services contract, you will have access to InterVision’s toll-free support hotline. If you encounter a problem with your NetApp system, call the hotline any time, 24/7. Our certified engineers will help you troubleshoot the problem over the phone and identify the root cause. InterVision has access to NetApp’s internal databases and sophisticated tools, providing them with insights on what is going on in your environment.
Our engineers are trained and ready to resolve your problems. If the problem requires further action, we can refer you to expert InterVision engineers or open a case with NetApp to fulfill the terms of your hardware replacement agreement. As a NetApp Support Services Certified partner, InterVision receives priority routing to the NetApp Global Technical Support Center, which means you get a quicker response on escalated cases.
Why InterVision for NetApp Support Services?
InterVision systems engineering staff has experience across key IT disciplines, including networking, storage, virtualization, security and enterprise applications. Our engineers have end-to-knowledge not only of NetApp systems, but also the surrounding environment. This holistic understanding can lead to faster resolution of problems and less downtime.
- NetApp partner since 1997
- NetApp Star Partner and FlexPod Premium Partner
- Over 1,000 NetApp storage environments deployed
- 7+ years of experience providing support services to NetApp
- Winner of NetApp “West Innovation Award”
- Systems engineers with top technical certifications including
NCDA, NCIE, NAIP, NASA, and NASVP
- Specialized training and certification in Clustered Data
- FlexPod and NetApp equipment in our Technology Lab