Integration and Configuration
Installing, testing and configuring technology equipment can take away precious time from your IT staff or slow down the implementation of your business initiatives. With over 23 years of IT experience and a brand new 8,000 sq. ft. Integration Center, InterVision has the capabilities and expertise to handle all your integration and configuration needs—from routine configuration tasks to the most complex integration projects.
InterVision’s Integration and Configuration Services
- Bios and firmware updates
- Memory, disk, PCI cards, Host Bus Adapters
- Burn in
- Cable management
- SAN/NAS builds
- Testing (System, diagnostic, port, device, etc.)
- Wireless device builds
- RAID/cluster setup
- Server builds
- Pack and Ship
- Asset Tagging
FlexPod Integration Services
- Complete FlexPod configuration
- UCS and NetApp Configuration
- VMware/vCenter Configuration
InterVision’s Advanced Integration Center
Located in Santa Clara, California, InterVision’s state-of-the-art Integration Center is designed to handle a high volume of IT equipment.
- 8,000 sq. ft. restricted access facility with video monitoring
- Benches are supplied with Gigabit Ethernet, fiber optic cable, and the latest configuration management tools.
- Benches and racks to accommodate a large volume of equipment
- Specialized configuration and testing tools.
Why InterVision for Integration Services?
InterVision’s integration services encompass the entire technology lifecycle with a focus on quality, cycle time and delivery.
- Expert configuration of server, networking and storage equipment
- End-to-end integration capabilities
- Project Management Office to manage all aspects of integration projects
- Capability to supply and stage inventory
- Global shipping and logistics capabilities
- High testing standards and quality control
- Fast turnaround times
Trained and Certified Integration Team
- Engineers with hands-on experience with hundreds of complex IT production environments
- Specialized expertise and are cross-trained in all areas critical to IT environments, including security, networking, enterprise applications, cloud, wireless, storage and virtualization
- Close ties with leading IT vendors and more than 200 technical certifications
- An average of 15 years of technology experience and collectively have more than 200 technical certifications
- A tiered structure where the first level integration staff has access to an advanced engineering team for more complex integration tasks