Backup and Recovery
An effective backup and protection plan will enable to recover quickly from a disruption, whatever its size or cause. Considerable expertise is required to design and implement backup and recovery systems for today’s complex, global IT environments. The systems must accommodate highly virtualized environments, long distance replication to office locations, cloud computing, mobility, stringent SLA requirements, and more.
What are the Benefits of Backup and Recovery Solutions?
A well-designed backup plan provides a framework to help:
- Reduce downtime
- Maintain continual operation of critical business applications and functions
- Minimize associated costs following an incident
- Reduce storage costs
- Improve operational efficiencies
- Reduce the amount of network bandwidth required for backup/recovery processes
What is InterVision’s Approach to Backup and Recovery?
InterVision’s Systems and Storage experts work closely with you from planning to implementation. We can help you:
- Assess the relative risk of downtime and determining which mission critical applications and data need protection.
- Understand implications of Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) to the solution design
- Select the right architecture and replication technologies to meet your business requirements
- Design a solution that leverages the Internet and WAN to maintain up-to-date copies of data at different locations
- Prepare failover mechanisms so business operations can continue in the event of a failure at a location.
- Install and test the solution
Why InterVision for Backup and Recovery?
- InterVision has experience architecting hundreds of IT production data protection environments that have improved their resilience and agility.
- InterVision’s systems engineers have specialized expertise across key IT disciplines, including networking, storage, virtualization, security and enterprise applications.
- InterVision has close relationships with the best-in-class vendors of backup and recovery solutions.
- InterVision has developed synchronous and asynchronous technologies to meet customer business initiatives around business continuity.
Backup and Disaster Recovery Services
- Risk assessment
- WAN optimization
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Synchronous Replication Services
- Application Implementation Services
Click to view InterVision’s backup and disaster recovery partners.