Converged infrastructure solutions combine storage, compute, networking, and management tools in a tightly integrated platform. Converged infrastructure reference architectures and single-box solutions are tested and validated for a variety of workloads, which takes the guesswork out of sizing the right solution. They addresses the problem of siloed architectures and IT sprawl by pooling and sharing IT resources, and provide many other technical and business efficiencies. The four key components of converged architecture are:
- Open Systems Architecture
- Fabric (Ethernet and/or FC/FCoE)
- Management Software
What are the Benefits of Converged Infrastructure?
- Lower capital expenses resulting from higher utilization, less cabling, and fewer network connections
- Lower operating costs from reduced labor via automated data center management and a consolidating storage and network management infrastructure teams
- Increased IT agility by virtualizing storage and allowing for single console management.
Why InterVision for Converged Infrastructure?
InterVision has the data center expertise, top certifications, engineering experience and support services to help customer realize the full potential of converged infrastructure.
- InterVision understood the benefits of converged data center architectures and was deploying them in enterprise customer environments more than a decade before they were packaged and marketed by the vendors.
- Our team of engineers hold top certifications for leading IT vendors includsing Cisco networking (CCIE), NetApp storage (NCDA, NCIE), and VMware virtualization (VCP), Hitachi Data Systems, Dell.
- Unlike other solution providers that have experience in only a few practice areas, our staff includes individuals with specialized expertise across key IT disciplines, including networking, storage, virtualization, security and enterprise applications.
- Integration Lab with a FlexPod: Located in Santa Clara, Calif., InterVision’s Integration Center is a restricted-access facility with training, testing and solution validation. We can configure, test and ship customer FlexPods, and can ship to any location in the world.
- Documentation: InterVision provides a detailed Project Readiness Guide prior to deployment, and detailed as-built documentation upon project completion.
Click to view InterVision’s converged and hyper-converged infrastructure partners.