Servers and Compute
IT organizations are under increased pressure to squeeze more computing power from their servers, reduce capital and operational costs, and eliminate application downtime. With so many server vendors and configurations available, and so many different open systems architectures, how do you choose the right hardware and architecture that will meet your current and future requirements?
What are the Benefits of Well-Designed Server Infrastructure?
InterVision has the data center experience, integration capabilities, vendor relationships to help you design and deploy rack servers and blades that will:
- Increase server utilization
- Reduce administration
- Reduce power and cooling
- Improve data protection
- Provide more scalability for future growth
Why InterVision for Server Infrastructure?
- Over 1,000 customer engagements with servers
- Expertise designing and deploying servers in converged architectures.
- Close relationships with the leading server manufacturers, including Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, and alternate storage vendors
- Specialized expertise in server virtualization and open systems DR methodologies
- Systems Engineering staff with specialized expertise across key IT disciplines, including networking, storage, virtualization, security and enterprise applications
- Full server integration capabilities in our Technology Lab to burn-in, configure, test small to large quantities of servers
InterVision Server Infrastructure Services
- Open Systems architecture
- Legacy systems migration
- Capacity planning
Click to view InterVision’s virtualization and compute partners.