Wireless LANs and Mobility
The wireless market is rapidly evolving as organizations and end users discover more opportunities to use mobile applications and cloud-based services on their devices. Wireless infrastructure has grown from single buildings to cover entire campuses and even cities, and the complexity of designing and deploying wireless has grown accordingly. Enterprises are asking more from their wireless infrastructure than ever before:
- Scale to thousands of users at multiple campuses
- Meet a variety different use cases and applications
- High density support for conference rooms, auditoriums and large public spaces
- Secure guest services
- Include comprehensive network management capabilities
How Can Wireless Solutions Benefit My Organization?
Wireless infrastructure is a platform for enabling enterprise-wide access to voice, data, and applications for employees and guest users. When implemented correctly, it can:
- Improve productivity
- Reduce IT and Help Desk administrative overhead
- Reduce the need for wired infrastructure
- Increase security
InterVision Wireless Services
Our trained and vendor-certified staff can help you:
- Conduct a site survey to identify coverage areas, potential interference, density, and other factors
- Review your application, security and other business requirements
- Architect a wireless infrastructure and network that supports it.
- Evaluate vendor solutions and make recommendations
- Conduct Proof of Concept to demonstrate the viability of solutions
- Procure, configure and install wireless infrastructure
- Help you install management software that simplifies authentication of users and centralizes management
- Upgrade your existing wireless network to the latest 802.11 technology standards
Why InterVision for Wireless?
InterVision creates manageable enterprise wireless infrastructure that strengthens security, simplifies how users and devices connect, and meets end user performance needs. With more than 12 years of wireless deployment experience, our capabilities include:
- Close relationships with leading wireless solution vendors, including Aruba, Juniper and Cisco.
- Full integration capabilities in our Technology Lab to burn-in, configure, test wireless controllers
- Experience deploying hundreds of WLANs corporations, government, non-profit organizations and leading technology companies
InterVision Mobility Services
- Accommodate mobility and “bring your own device (BYOD)” policies within the enterprise
- BYOD, MDM
Click to view InterVision’s networking and wireless partners.