Enterprises today are faced with exponential data growth, increased application demands and other performance requirements, and stringent service level agreements. Managing and controlling this data is more challenging than ever. In addition, new regulatory and compliance requirements necessitate guidelines for information recovery, security, availability and retention. Which storage options are right for your environment? How does cloud-based storage fit into the solution?
What are the Benefits of Applying Proper Storage Methodology?
- Simplify storage management and lower administration costs
- Maximize your current storage investment
- Reduce the waste of underutilized storage assets
- Provide greater scalability for future growth
- Create a storage optimization strategy that aligns with your business needs
- Ensure compliance
- Lower long-term storage costs
- Meet your backup, archival and disaster recovery requirements
Why InterVision for Storage?
InterVision can help you navigate the complexities of storage, and help you design and implement a storage architecture that meets your unique requirements. Our engineering staff has specific expertise around storage solutions. InterVision has:
- Designed and installed more than 1,000 complex enterprise storage installations
- Long-term relationships with the leading storage vendors in network attached storage, storage area networks, and direct attached storage
- Top certifications from leading storage vendors, including NetApp, Hitachi Data Systems, IBM, Dell, Hewlett-Packard.
- Relationships with emerging storage vendors on the latest SSD storage solutions
- Expertise in storage virtualization
- Access to converged infrastructure stacks from HDS, FlexPod, and HP in our Technology Lab.
InterVision’s Approach to Storage
InterVision takes an application-centric approach to ensure that your most critical application workloads have the storage performance and capacity need. Our approach industry best practices and utilizes best in breed technologies.
- Review your existing storage architecture, application performance and availability needs, business requirements, and other considerations.
- Gather information to construct storage tiers with appropriate levels of performance.
- Apply storage tiering to match data sets with the appropriate storage systems to maintain application performance while reducing overall costs.
- Conduct Vendor evaluations and make recommendations
- Conduct Proof of Concept as needed
- Procure, configure and deploy storage solutions
- Provide ongoing support
InterVision Storage Services
- Snapshot strategy
- Storage management strategy
- SAN design and deployment
- NetApp storage assessment
- Storage virtualization
- Storage consolidation and tiered storage
- Backup and Recovery Strategy
- Tiered storage
Click to view InterVision’s storage partners.