Technologies / Hyperconvergence
In today’s technological world, growth of businesses, challenges and costs increase complexity. At some point, simplicity must emerge to survive. Hyperconvergence makes IT easier by addressing the cost and complexity of legacy infrastructures. By converging servers, networking and storage below the hypervisor, the approach of managing many component to a unified one is attained. With ease.
- Increased IT agility by virtualizing storage, compute and networking.
- Ability to manage resources spread across multiple data centers from a single centralized interface
- Scalable building-block approach that allows IT to expand by adding units
- Support for intensive workloads including VDI boot storms
- High availability through mobile devices
- Lower CapEx as the result of lower upfront prices for infrastructure
- Lower OpEx through reductions in operational expenses and personnel
- Ability to easily move workloads between different data centers and services, such as backup and replication
- Options for efficient backup and recovery
Why partner with InterVision?
InterVision has the data center expertise, top certifications, engineering experience and support services to help customer realize the full potential of converged infrastructure.
- InterVision has relationships with emerging hyper-converged vendors including technical training on their platform
- InterVision has the expertise and experience to build complete infrastructures
- Unlike other solution providers that have experience in only a few practice areas, our staff includes individuals with specialized expertise across key IT disciplines, including networking, storage, virtualization, security and enterprise applications.