NetApp Storage Systems
Accelerate application performance
InterVision is particularly impressed with NetApp’s new SolidFire all-flash storage array as it delivers IT services faster and with greater responsiveness than traditional architectures.
Transform your data center to meet your changing business demands, now and into the future.
- The SolidFire all-flash platform supplies flexible, independent scaling of both capacity and performance so you can guarantee performance to every application.
- Increase infrastructure agility and responsiveness to deploy applications, services, and all your VMs up to 15x faster than with traditional architectures. And, with SolidFire, you can grow seamlessly from 20TB to petabytes without data migrations or forklift upgrades.
- Scale-out without limitations. Accelerate IT service delivery with a building-block approach to delivering capacity and performance on demand.
- Mix and match nodes. Add or remove any SolidFire node from production clusters without downtime to make new performance and capacity resources instantly available to all volumes.
- Automate data rebalancing. Eliminate the need for rebalancing, restriping, or volume reallocation as you grow your cluster by redistributing data in the background across all nodes in the cluster.
One Shared Storage System
Avoid 93% of traditional performance related storage problems and get guaranteed performance to thousands of applications using one shared storage system. Reduce storage admin time 12X; expand storage cluster by adding new nodes – no controller upgrades and instantly increase system capacity and performance.