Technologies / Storage
The question remains: On-premises storage or cloud?
It is conversation we have every day with our customers as we guide them through data center strategy discussions.
The good news? InterVision can do it all regardless of the size of your organization or how diverse your data.
InterVision has partnered with the leaders in storage technology to deliver the best possible experience for our customers. InterVision partners with Cisco, NetApp, Hitachi Data Systems, IBM, Dell, Hewlett-Packard to address any workload for any customer.
Hybrid IT Solution
Not ready or unable to fully commit to cloud storage? No problem. We have many customers that have a variety requirements. On premise with managed services? No problem. On premise with Disaster recovery as a Service and backup to an InterVision Data Center? Sounds good. InterVision can meet you exactly where you are in your cloud journey, develop a plan, and deliver results.
Ready to move everything to the cloud? With a strict SLA delivering best in class performance and availability, the Hosted Café cloud option for storage is a great option. Trying to figure out another cloud vendor’s portal, cost structure, and migration plan? Leave the heavy lifting to InterVision. Our team of engineers can deliver a full solution including migration services, storage, security, and data recovery solution.
Benefits of Using a Storage Methodology
- Simplify storage management and lower administration costs
- Maximize your current storage investment
- Reduce the waste of underutilized storage assets
- Provide greater scalability for future growth
- Create a storage optimization strategy that aligns with your business needs
- Ensure compliance
- Lower long-term storage costs
- Meet your backup, archival and disaster recovery requirements
- InterVision can help you navigate the complexities of storage, and help you design and implement a storage architecture that meets your unique requirements. Our engineering staff has specific expertise around storage solutions. InterVision has:
- Designed and installed more than 1,000 complex enterprise storage installations
- Long-term relationships with the leading storage vendors in network attached storage, storage area networks, and direct attached storage
- Top certifications from leading storage vendors, including NetApp, Hitachi Data Systems, IBM, Dell, Hewlett-Packard
- Relationships with emerging storage vendors on the latest SSD storage solutions
- Expertise in storage virtualization
- Access to converged infrastructure stacks from HDS, FlexPod, and HP in our Technology Lab.