Technologies / Servers & Compute
It used to be that every piece of technology in your business needed a separate server. However, technology has evolved. Now, the Data Center, the powerhouse of your core hardware and software, can help you to do more with less.
A couple of ways the right investments in your servers and compute can help you do more:
- save money by using less electricity, less hardware, less software, less space and less to manage and maintain
- reduce your risk of business continuity or data loss
- improve management with a single dashboard and automated reporting
Benefits of a well-designed server infrastructure
InterVision has the data center experience, integration capabilities, vendor relationships to help you design and deploy rack servers and blades that will:
- Increase server utilization
- Reduce administration
- Reduce power and cooling
- Improve data protection
- Provide more scalability for future growth
Why InterVision for Server Infrastructure?
- Over 1,000 customer engagements with servers
- Expertise designing and deploying servers in converged architectures.
- Close relationships with the leading server manufacturers, including Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, and alternate storage vendors
- Specialized expertise in server virtualization and open systems DR methodologies
- Systems Engineering staff with specialized expertise across key IT disciplines, including networking, storage, virtualization, security and enterprise applications
- Full server integration capabilities in our Technology Lab to burn-in, configure, test small to large quantities of servers