Proven project management methodologies that ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
Today’s complex IT deployments can involve dozens of stakeholders and thousands of steps. Taking action to manage risks and build contingencies to mitigate the impact can make the difference between success and failure on a project. Project management practices proven methodologies that create efficiency, improve alignment with organizational strategies, and improve outcomes.
The Project Management Office oversees resources, timelines and budgets are met or exceeded during project implementations and deployments. All project managers are PMP-certified.
Project Management Services Overview
Why partner with InterVision?
InterVision Project Managers can design a deployment plan according to your needs, handling the full implementation. Issues that arise are addressed in a timely and efficient manner, keeping your implementation on schedule. If your needs change over the course of a project, our project managers will work with you to ensure that those changes are properly captured and communicated to the rest of the project team. InterVision Project Management services can help you:
- Clarify expectations
- Avoid service cost over runs and schedule misses
- Increase the flow of communication between all stakeholders
- Mitigate risk
- Improve the chances of a successful implementation
Project Management Deliverables
- Task breakdown with milestones
- Detailed Project Gantt chart
- Single point of contact for all IV Implementation Services
- Weekly status meeting via phone or on site based on customer desire
- Ongoing Risk Analysis and Mitigation strategy
- Communication Plan
- Detailed progress reporting