Gain visibility into bottlenecks and problems before they impact your users and applications.
Storage assessments can provide valuable insights into the performance of your environment and help you identify improvements needed to meet evolving business requirements. You gain visibility into bottlenecks and problems before they impact your users and applications. InterVision offers a comprehensive NetApp Storage Assessment service. Our extensive experience in architecting, designing and implementing IT solutions, as well as our understanding of best practices, ensures that we have the training and methodology to make an accurate assessment with actionable recommendations.
Why partner with InterVision?
- InterVision’s storage team is well qualified to help you analyze your growing storage environment and make recommendations to optimize your storage. InterVision has:
- Designing and installing more than 1,000 complex enterprise storage installations
- Over 100 Storage Assessments completed to date
- NetApp Star Partner and NetApp Authorized Service Provider
- Close ties to NetApp include executive-level relationships
- FlexPod Premium Partner
- FlexPod and NetApp equipment in our Technology Lab.
Benefits of a NetApp Storage Assessment
- Identify ideas to support your business environment
- Identify cost saving measures and consolidation opportunities
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
- Gain information to help you create plans to scale your infrastructure
- Collect detailed information on the applications and systems in place
- Gain insights into the performance and resiliency of your entire storage infrastructure
- Provide a detailed recommendations on how to improve and optimize your overall storage environment in the most cost effective manner
NetApp Storage Assessment Deliverables
- Once the assessment is complete, you will have the information needed to make informed decisions regarding your storage environment. The deliverables include a report detailing the following:
- Usage trends data and patterns
- Performance analysis with performance capacity and best practices
- Volume capacity forecasting
- LUN alignment
- Wiring diagram
- Recommendations on optimizing your environment