Looking for a simple approach to grow business and face the challenges and costs that come along with it? Hyperconvergence makes IT easier by addressing the cost and complexity of legacy infrastructures. By converging servers, networking and storage below the hypervisor, the approach of managing many components to a unified one is easily attained.
As companies take advantage of cloud architecture, they are realizing their existing IT infrastructure is sluggish and complicated. Companies still have to manage single infrastructure components and get them to work together. IT shops are trying to become more responsive to the business, but management is cumbersome and time-consuming. Hyperconvergence brings storage, servers, virtualization and networking all into one box or provider.
InterVision leverages relationships with various hyper-converged vendors, including technical training on their platform.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Let InterVision experts help you reap the benefits of hyperconvergence:
- Lower CapEx as the result of lower upfront prices for infrastructure
- Lower OpEx through reductions in operational expenses and personnel
- High availability through mobile devices
- Easily move workloads between different data centers and services, such as backup and replication
- Efficient backup and recovery